Contactless High-Frequency Smart Card Reader for Fat, Thin, and Zero Clients.
The OMNIKEY 5022 USB Reader is an ideal solution for healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, enterprise, government, and other organizations seeking higher security and access management. The reader eliminates the need to install drivers and can be used with standard PCs and workstations, as well as with thin and zero clients.
OMNIKEY 5022 USB Reader Highlights
➤ Leverage existing employee badge – Expand the usage of existing physical access cards to computer logon, as well as network and cloud access.
➤ Increased security and better user experience – Read and retrieve highly secure one-time passwords (OTP) from Seos® cards.
➤ Easy to install – Eliminates the need to install drivers; uses native supported CCID drivers within the operating system.
➤ Compact Form factor – enables two- factor authentication in space-restricted work environments such as healthcare.
- For traditional clients as well as thin- and zero client products and solutions
- Uses native CCID driver from the operating system – no additional driver installation required.
- Supports a broad range of operating systems and works with the native CCID driver and PC/SC-API from the operating system.
- Windows, Linux, Apple, and Android*.
- Supports contactless smarts cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode.
- Small and sleek footprint with optional mounting options.
- Global certifications for worldwide usage.
- Interoperable with various smart card technologies, tags, and standards such as ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693, iClass®, Seos® (OTP only), MIFARE® Classic / Ultralight / Ultralight C / Plus, MIFARE DESFire® / DESFire EV1 / DESFire EV2.
- Support for HID Global solutions: ActivID® ActivClient, ActivID® Applets, and HID Trusted Tag® Service.
Browse HID Solutions