The Advanced Protection You Need, Where You Need It
For effective zero-day threat protection, organizations need solutions that include malware-analysis technologies and can detect evasive advanced threats and malware — today and tomorrow. Capture Advanced Threat Prevention (Capture ATP), was the industry’s first multi-engine sandbox that could block until verdict. This technology quickly returns an accurate verdict on suspicious files and can be used across the ecosystem of SonicWall products.
• High-security effectiveness against unknown threats
• Near real-time signature deployment protects from follow on attacks
• Reduced total cost of ownership
• Block files at the gateway until verdict
• Multiple engines process files in parallel for rapid verdicts
• SonicWall’s RTDMI engine blocks unknown mass-market malware utilizing real-time memory-based inspection techniques
Stop Unknown Malware and Zero-Day Threats
Blocks malware, even if it’s hiding in encryption or not behaving maliciously.
Inspect More File Types
Supports analysis for PE, DLL, PDF, MS Office docs, archives, JAR, and APK — plus multiple OSs.
Block Until Verdict
Potentially malicious files can be held at the gateway until an admin takes action.
Files go from inspection to verdict within milliseconds, stopping follow-on attacks and ensuring a better user experience.
Browse SonicWall Security Solutions