Why choose SL2100
NEC offers SL2100 to businesses today who need to have workforces that are available and ‘on-demand’
from any location. It assists in maintaining a positive customer experience and a high level of service by A great customer experience usually generates repeat business.
Built-in features include:
• Web-Based Unified Communication Client
• VoIP Enabled
• Unified Messaging
• Music on Hold
• Mobility / BYOD / Remote Extension
• Auto Attendant
• Audio Conferencing
• Video Conferencing & Collaboration
• And more!
Connecting your team,
connecting your customers
SL2100 Real Business
Small/ Medium Organizations
Organizations of all types, including businesses for real estate, insurance
finance, banking, law, require robust communication tools to serve
• Self-service option allow callers to easily get to the person or
department they want to reach without going through and
operator – if person is unavailable, they can leave a detailed message.
• A range of mobility options enable employees to stay connected and reachable from any location – on or off premises.
Ensure you guest have memorable stay by providing them access to personalized sevice
that enhance their experience.
• Guest can customize services from guestroom messaging, wake-up calls and do not disturb
plus have one-touch access to services they want.
• Employees can check guests’ real-time status and provide required service immediately.
Doctors’ offices, surgery centers and other healthcare organizations receive a high volume of
• Customizable pre-recorded messages are played to callers, giving them the option to route
themselves to the right department or leave a message for prescription refills, reducing
the need for a receptionist to handle every call.
• Eliminate the expense of an answering service with email or external message notificattions
to appropriate personnel during off hours.