We are pleased to announce that the SVUS Awards (Silicon Valley United States), organizers of the world’s premier business and innovation award programs, bestowed SonicWall with 6 trophies in the 15th Annual Network Products Guide IT World Awards 2020!
Awards received by SonicWall include:
- Grand Trophy Winner
- Gold Trophy in the Enterprise Network Firewalls Division – SonicWall NSsp 15700
- Gold Trophy in the Unified or Integrated Security Division – SonicOSX 7
- Silver Trophy in the Firewalls Division – TZ570/670
- Bronze Trophy in the Information Security and Risk Management Division – SonicWall Network and Security Manager
- Gold Trophy in the Security Hardware Division – SonicWall Capture and Security Appliance 1000
The IT World Awards are industry recognitions honoring achievements of the world’s best in organizational performance, products, services, technologies, successful deployments, product management, and customer satisfaction.
SonicWall took home the awards for their revolutionary architecture designed to enable contemporary features necessary for modern enterprises with excellent support, allowing customers to provide tenants with dedicated resources to enable support for unique configurations.
Network Products Guide was able to review the benefits that SonicWall technologies bring to compliance-sensitive customers and those who need additional tools to eliminate threats.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a working reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and not secure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces.
Learn more about our current SonicWall offerings, connect with us.