CommScope Ruckus innovates across wired technologies, as well as wireless, to enable awesome customer experiences. The Ruckus ICX family of fixed form-factor switches work together to simplify network set-up and management, enhance security, minimize troubleshooting and make upgrades easy. CommScope Ruckus’ low-latency, non-blocking architecture ensures excellent throughput for the most demanding Applications.
ICX switches work seamlessly with Ruckus Wi-Fi access points, Ruckus SmartZone network controllers and Ruckus Cloud to deliver the most performance and cost effective unified wired and wireless access solutions on the market today.
Whether you’re deploying a standalone switch, a stack, or a fabric network, you’ll reap the benefits of CommScope performance, flexibility and investment protection.
· Multi-purpose switches can be deployed standalone or stacked across the campus to form a distributed core/ aggregation layer
· Upgradable uplink/stacking ports from 1 GbE to 10 GbE and 40 GbE to 100 GbE
· Industry-leading access switches offering unprecedented capabilities
· High-performance stackable aggregation and core switches deliver more for less
· Deploy cost effective networks with distributed core/ aggregation that outperform traditional chassis-based architecture
· Delivers the benefits of a chassis with the flexibility of stackable switches
· Stack over long distances using standard Ethernet optics
· Superior scalability up to 12 switches per stack
· Aggregation and core ICX switches also support stacking for unmatched scalability
· IEEE 802.3bz standard-based multigigabit Ethernet support
· Optimizes next-generation Wi-Fi 6 and future wireless AP deployment, increasing performance while reducing costs.
CommScope Ruckus simplifies network set-up and management, enhances security, minimizes troubleshooting, and makes upgrades easy. Talk to us and learn more on how our cost-effective Ethernet switches can deliver the most performance for the most demanding applications!
For more information, contact:
Enrique Dureza III